As I Get Older I Realize . . .
And finally. . .++++++++++
Second Thoughts About Playing GolfIn 1923, Who Was:
1. President of the largest steel company?
2. President of the largest gas company?
3. President of the New York stock Exchange?
4. Greatest wheat speculator?
5. President of the Bank of International Settlement?
6. Great Bear of Wall Street?
These men were considered some of the worlds most successful of their days.. Now, 95 years later, the history book asks us, if we know what ultimately became of them..The Answers:
1. The president of the largest steel company.
died a pauper. 2. The president of the largest gas company,
3. The president of the NYSE,
was released from prison
to die at home.
4. The greatest wheat speculator,
died abroad, penniless.
5. The president of the Bank of International Settlement,
6. The Great Bear of Wall Street,
also committed suicide. However, in that same year, 1923, the PGA Champion, and the winner of the most important golf tournament, the US Open, was Gene Sarazen, real name Eugenio Saraceni, his parents were poor Sicilian immigrants of Italian Decent.What became of him?
He played golf until he was 92, died in 1999 at the age of 95. He was financially secure at the time of his death.
To Hell with Work! Play Golf!
You may remember the old Jewish Catskill comics of Vaudeville days, Shecky Green, Red Buttons, Totie Fields, Milton Berle, Henny Youngman, and others? You’ve probably heard of them before, but don’t you miss their humor if you were old enough?
Not one single swear word in their comedy.
* A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, ‘Are you comfortable? The man says, ‘I make a good living.’
* I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.
* What are three words a woman never wants to hear when she’s making love? ‘Honey, I’m home!’
* Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won’t be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.
* We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.* My wife and I went back to the hotel where we spent our wedding night, only this time I stayed in the bathroom and cried.
* My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife called it the Dead Sea.
* She was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
* I was just in London; there is a 6-hour time difference. I’m still confused. When I go to dinner, I feel sexy. When I go to bed, I feel hungry.
Mrs. Cohen answered, ‘So did my arthritis!’* Doctor: ‘You’ll live to be 60!’
Patient: ‘I AM 60!’
Doctor: ‘See! What did I tell you?’* A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man’s chest. The man asks, ‘Doc, how do I stand? ‘
The doctor says, ‘That’s what puzzles me!’* Patient: ‘I have a ringing in my ears. ‘
Doctor: ‘Don’t answer!’* A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, ‘You’ve been brought here for drinking. ‘
The drunk says, ‘Okay, let’s get started.’* Why do Jewish divorces cost so much?
They’re worth it.*Why do Jewish men die before their wives?
They want to.
1. The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like Chinese food so much. The study revealed that this is due to the fact that Won Ton spelled backward is Not Now.
2. There is a big controversy on the Jewish view of when life begins. In Jewish tradition, the fetus is not considered viable until it graduates from medical school.
3. Q: Why don’t Jewish mothers drink?
A: Alcohol interferes with their suffering.
4. Q: Have you seen the newest Jewish-American-Princess horror movie?
A: It’s called, ‘Debbie Does Dishes.’
5. Q: Why do Jewish mothers make great parole officers?
A: They never let anyone finish a sentence! .
6. Q: What’s a Jewish American Princess’s favorite position?
A: Facing Bloomingdale’s.
7. A man called his mother in Florida, ‘Mom, how are you?’ ‘
Not too good,’ said the mother. ‘I’ve been very weak. ‘
The son said, ‘Why are you so weak?’
She said, ‘Because I haven’t eaten in 38 days.’
The son said, ‘That’s terrible. Why haven’t you eaten in 38 days? ‘
The mother answered, ‘Because; I didn’t want my mouth to be filled with food if you should call.’
8. A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he has a part in the play.
She asks, ‘What part is it?’
The boy says, ‘I play the part of the Jewish husband. ‘
The mother scowls and says, ‘Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part.’
9. Q: Where does a Jewish husband hide money from his wife?
A: Under the vacuum cleaner.
10. Q: How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
A:(Sigh) ‘Don’t bother. I’ll sit in the dark. I don’t want to be a nuisance to anybody .’
11. Short summary of every Jewish holiday: They tried to kill us. We won. Let’s eat.
12. Did you hear about the bum who walked up to a Jewish mother on the street and said, ‘Lady I haven’t eaten in three days.’
Her reply, ‘Force yourself.’
13 Q: What’s the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish mother?
A: Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go.